Opera introduced their Fast, secure, easy browser for MAC. They introduced the browser with more new features.
The browser is now with now with a built-in ad blocker, battery saver and free VPN.When opened, Opera for Mac presents you with its Speed Dial interface where you can pin your most used sites, set the number of columns, and group sites in folders.
While browsing, you have the ability to send sites to the Speed Dial as well as the Stash via an address bar button.
If you are in search of a fast, secure browser which takes low battery and RAM. Opera for mac is the better option. you won’t be disappointed by Opera for Mac.
HOW TO ACTIVATE VPN
Here is the steps for activating the VPN in all new opera for mac browser. Follow these steps(with images).
- Download the browser from the Download Button above on the review box by unlocking it.
- Open your Opera Browser
- Go to the settings by clicking the settings icon on the top left side.
- There you will see ‘Go to browser settings’
- Now go to Privacy & Security. There you will see ENABLE VPN
- Tick the ENABLE VPN.
- That time a VPN notification will be shown in your right side of the URL bar.
- You can change your VPN location from the Virtual Location drop down.