Startups can only sustain in the market if it has enough capital and resources to fully develop its idea. For a startup to reach a certain stage, it requires money or it is destined to fail. Raising capital for a startup and the ways to raise is extremely important and risky at the same time. You have to wisely invest your mind, time and money into it in order to get better results. Money is the prerequisite of everything you need for your startup to grow- technical support, marketing, office space prototype developments, hiring of staff, inventory and a lot of necessary things. Estimating the value of your startup that is- what it can deliver to mankind and how much money can it from being in this particular business.
- 1mg– 1mg is one of the leading digital health care companies in India. Its mission is to make healthcare products accessible and affordable for all the Indians. It allows users to gain information about the medicine prescribed by the doctor. 1mg.com has its own products for sale and well as the other healthcare and other products of other brands too. 1mg health products, full body checkup package, face care essentials (facewash, cleanser, moisturizers, and many more), speciality supplements, body massagers, and some other health care equipment also. You need to visit their website to find it out, as they have plenty of products which you might need, you can also buy 1mg products through Amazon online shopping.
- BigBasket– BigBasket is an Indian online grocery and food delivery store. There are a variety of products at BigBasket which is available for customers. They deliver it at your doorstep at your own convenient time slot. They have a variety of products like glassware, crockery, fruits, vegetables, food grains, oil, masala, beverages, snacks, beauty & hygiene products, cleaning dishes, kitchen appliances, pet accessories, eggs, baby care, and many other products. It is India’s first comprehensive, online megastore.
- Acko– Acko is a general insurance company and India’s first digital insurer. Presently, it’s the most rapidly growing insurance company in this country. This company has received a license from IRDAI in September 2017. There is retail product which Acko offers are- motor insurance, mobile insurance, and in- trip domestic insurance. Acko general insurance has partnered with Ola cabs, Amazon, HDB financial services, and Amazon pay.
- Fynd– Fynd is a B2B E-commerce marketplace that entirely concentrates on the existing offline stores to join the online platform without changing the momentum of their business. The objective of Fynd is to extend its partnership with the offline brand stores within the nearest individual’s vicinity. It offers you, the latest, trendy fashion at the store price and the discounts will only be applicable online if there is a discount in the offline store. Fynd is giving competition to the other leading E-commerce sites. It has indeed established its mark in the market because of its price authenticity. Your favourite clothes from all the famous brands are available online at FYND at the same price as the offline store. Along with clothes, beauty products, essentials are also available in Fynd.
- Nykaa-Nykaa is an Indian brand which supplies and sells beauty, wellness, and fashion products. It has 100 % genuine brands with almost 35,000 products which are fully curated and are sold at an affordable price. They itself provide you with an extensive collection of a wide range of products which they own like cosmetics, haircare, skincare, fragrances, bath & body, luxury & wellness products for both men and women. Nykaa is one of the most trusted and reliable beauty- based brands in India, it takes pride for the genuineness of the products it offers, it has hereby created an amazing fan-base in our country. You can also by Nykaa products through Flipkart by availing Flipkart offers.
- Dunzo- Dunzo was launched in January 2015 and since then it has become the go-to app for almost all the people especially in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, This application connects you with a delivery partner within your vicinity to pick up or deliver the desired items. It is a 24*7 delivery platform that delivers anything and everything within your city. They also guarantee super rapid deliveries. The price of travel depends upon the distance. Dunzo charges Rs.40 for 4kms, Rs.80 for 8kms, and Rs.120 for a distance greater than 8 kilometres.
- Delhivery- Delhivery is one of the largest E-commerce company. It is an Indian supply chain service provider all-encompassing over more than 17,000 pin codes. They have successfully delivered 650 million orders in 250 million households across India. They aim to accomplish India’s online consumption demand by providing the best industry solution, domain expertise in PAN- India operations. They deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by not even leaving a single day in 365 days.
- CureFit- CureFit is an Indian based health and fitness company that offers digital and offline experiences. They cover the fitness, nutrition, and mental well- being an aspect of a person by engaging, teaching, and delivering through online and offline channels. They have experts’ who are trainers for performing workout classes. You can choose any CureFit program that is online/ offline according to your convenience and preference. They aim to develop a culture where people stay fit and healthy by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
- CARS24- CARS24 is an auto-tech company that is quite efficient and trustable. They make the selling of the car an easy, smooth, and fair experience. The car owners can sell their cars at a fair market price. They have transformed the way of selling cars in India. Presently, you can also buy cars through CARS24 instantly from an authenticated seller. They provide service in almost 30+ cities all across the country. They also have the option of on-spot delivery that is you can visit their car hubs to get instant delivery from a huge range of selected pre-owned cars with a for sure MoneyBack guarantee.
Get more stuff
in your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.