As a follow-up to Kali Linux 2017.1, which was released in April 2017, the developers have just releasedKali Linux 2017.2. Now Update and Upgrade Kali Linux right now for using some extra tools.
Download Kali Linux : https://www.kali.org/downloads/
New tools in Kali Linux 2017.2
- hurl – Hexadecimal and URL encoder/decoder
- phishery – Injects SSL-enabled basic auth phishing URLs into a .docx
- ssh-audit – SSH server auditor
- apt2 – Automated Penetration Testing Toolkit
- bloodhound – Reveals hidden relationships within Active Directory
- crackmapexec – A post-exploitation tool
- dbeaver – Powerful GUI database manager
- brutespray – Attempts default credentials on discovered services
How to update existing Kali?
If you already have installed Kali Linux on your computer and if you’ve no plans to perform a fresh installation. The only way to update existing Kali is to run the following commands on terminal:
- apt update
- apt dist-upgrade
Get more stuff
in your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.