In the Latest Google I/O 2018, Google introduced so many technologies to the users. Most interesting technology is the Google Duplex, which is integrated into the Google Assistance. They also made huge updates in Google MAP, PHOTOS, GMAIL and More.
Here the Smart Compose Technology by Google integrated into Gmail. Which gives users smart suggestions as they type their emails. However, the feature is still in its experimental stage, and hence, you don’t have access to it by default. Here let’s see How to Enable the Smart Compose in Gmail.
How to Enable Smart Compose in Gmail
- The first step is to make sure that you are using the new version of Gmail. Go to Setting > Try the new Gmail.
- Now that you have made sure that you are using the new Gmail, click on the Settings cog and then click on Settings
- Here, in the General tab, you will see Experimental Access option and enable it by clicking on the checkbox.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom and click on Save Changes.
- That’s it. Now just try it by composing a mail. Google will give you suggestions to autocomplete your sentences while you are typing it.
Even though Google Smart Compose is an experimental version, I was quite surprised by the fact that how well it worked. In my testing, Google gives the suggested sentence that what I expect. So in the future, this feature will be so much helpful and an awesome tool for users who have to deal with a lot of emails every day.