There are several ways to find out the package name of an Android app. I am listing down the various methods. You can follow any of them as per your convenience.
On a PC/Mac:
- Open play.google.com in your web browser.
- Use the search bar to look for the app for which you need the package name.
- Open the app page and look at the URL. The package name forms the end part of the URL i.e. after the id=?. Copy it and use it as needed.
On Android mobile device[mnky_ads id=”3897″]
Most Android mobile browsers will redirect you to the Play Store app when you access the website. So, how do you find the package name from Play Store Android app? Here are the steps you can follow:
- Scroll down to the end of the page till you see the share button.
- Use it and share the Play Store app link to any service from where you can select and copy text. I usually use messaging without sending it to any recipient.
- The app package name will at the end of the app link which you just shared. Copy it off and use it as needed.