This is how you can enable the Google Assistant on Android Smartphone.
- Go to PlayStore, Search for Google
- Open Google App page and scroll down.
- Enroll the Google Beta update by taping on I’m In button on the beta tester box
- Wait till the Google shows update.
- Update the Google Beta.
- Then go to settings, change the language to English (US).
- Open Google, and do the settings & configure as per the Video.
- Your Assistant is Activated!!
Get more stuff
in your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.