Today, I’m suggesting you some Cool Customization Tool For Windows Systems. You can use any versions of Windows. Recommending you to use Windows 7 , Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Windows by default providing some personalization tools. But i’m not at all satisfied with it. So i started to google about the customization and found some cool tools. So lets discuss about the tools.
As you can see in other OS like Ubuntu and Mac, you can make a dock with RocketDock. Drag and Add all the application into the Dock and make a clean Desktop. Videos will make you to understand as well, so watch the below video.
Features of RocketDock:
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y’z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
- A friendly community 🙂
- And best of all… its FREE!!!
Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and control your media player – all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. Rainmeter is at once an application and a toolkit. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity. – rainmeter.net
Rainmeter is a set of Desktop Gadgets which will help us to make our Desktop more Powerful in view.
So many other tools are available but, if you have these 2 tools. You can make a stunning Desktops with out affecting your system performance .
You can ask further doubts and questions through our twitter @techystatus